Monday, September 14, 2009

Another Great Hero Message




Here is runner-up Jodee Bock's great inspirational message:

"I talked to Marianne Williamson on her Oprah XM radio show once. I asked her how, when my company name is my name, I can keep from being in ego when I'm marketing my work. She told me to remember that I am the faucet and not the water. As soon as I start relating to the water, I'm in ego. So my true purpose is to be the best faucet I can be, so the water can flow through me. Thank you Marianne!"

Her message from Marianne helps you remember who you are - access to the unlimited abundance of the universe if we but rmember and choose.

And it also contains some great wisdom at the end - the power of Jodee's gratitude.

Thank you Jodee.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home