Monday, September 21, 2009

Hero Message Runner-up Debbie Taitel






Another "Hero Message" - from runner-up Debbie Taitel






"When I was at a crossroads of making a decision many years ago, my Dad told me,

'Don't worry, whatever you decide, keep in mind there are no mistakes. It's a choice and there is no decision you make that can't be changed.' That simple statement has always given me the courage to make decisions in my life. Knowing they aren't written in stone and that whatever I decide it is right for me at that moment...and if it's not right, I can move forward in a different direction."

Thank you Debbie. You're a hero!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynne Pope said...

I love this message...it took me years to figure it out...I was a fence sitter. finally I got off and walked realizing I could choose to walk in another direction..if I wanted or needed to.

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home