Friday, January 29, 2010

Dolphins: Heroes of the Sea















Photo Copyright 2010 by Terri Marie

Does anyone love dolphins as much as I do? These delightful critters of the sea always inspire me whether close by or seeing them far out at sea. I wrote a poem I wanted to share with you about dolphins. They always spray me with gusts of energy when I am in their presence. They have been known to save a drowning person but most of all they exude the very essence of joy.

"GOD'S RECIPE FOR A DOLPHIN"
In the softest place on earth, where you can fall through blue liquid darkness like a feather, great dolphins roam. Home is an endless stretch of sapphire sparkles. Born to ride the rocking waves, peak at the heavens above, they return spent to become ingredients of the sea. I breathe the salty air blown at me in joy and drink in the sleek power of the stallions of the sea." Terri Marie

Live like the hero you are!

Terri Marie

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home