Sunday, July 25, 2010

Unfurl Your Sails















Anchors away is a good thing when you want to move!

Spending a lot of time in the desert these days makes my
soul and body long for the ocean. Days of drifting on open seas
with cool winds to push me along
and heal a parched spirit.


Since I love dolphins, whales and most sea creatures,
I find the blue depths of ocean waters most alluring don't you?
When it seems as though your wings have dried up, or curled
themselves tight around a self that is shrinking not growing,
Unfurl your sails.

Those sails of your soul are waiting, ready to rush forward exuberantly
into the seas of life when you let them go.
Your soul can sail as fast as light when you trust it to lead the way.

Ask your soul these 3 unfurling questions:

1. Where do I need to let go?
What activity, thing or person am I letting myself keep me
from opening the sails and letting go?

2. What is calling me?
Where do you feel the winds blowing in your life?
There is a direction they are coming from.
Notice your soul winds and start to open the sails.
If you are going in the right direction, things in your life will start to fly.

3. Can I put myself in the right environment?
It's much easier to sail when you are on a sea.
It is much easier to ski when you are on a mountain.
It is much easier to meet people when you are at a
seminar or convention.

When your soul is calling you
to unfurl itself, take your boat to the place where you can
let it ride the best waves.
Then unfurl those beautiful sails of yours.


Sail away, sail away, sail away!

Terri Marie

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home